The Department of Orthopedic Surgery has a position open to candidates with a Ph.D. degree in developmental biology or physiology with solid post-doctoral experience in cartilage and bone biology, chondrocyte biology and use of genetic models for studies related to the development and degeneration of musculoskeletal tissues, including cartilage, bone and intervertebral disc.
The candidate must be autonomous in experimental design and analyses, able to run multiple experiments concurrently. The candidate is expected to be a good educator, able to train under and post-graduate students and to contribute actively to the discussion of other projects in the laboratory and the acquisition of preliminary data for grant submission.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston