Wellness Center Fellow
Welness Fellows participate in strategic planning and budgetary processes, program and project portfolio management and specific problem solving and process improvement projects. Wellness Fellows are afforded an unparalleled opportunity to learn about public higher education by directly contributing to the work of the Wellness Center.
- Performs literature reviews and reaches out to other
institutions to determine best practices across peer institutions
and across industry.
- Conducts research into the causes of student success and
failure in a variety of areas including supports, curriculum and
- Develops and defines new projects that include innovative
solutions to improve opportunities for college students.
- Plans and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Builds, develops, and grows organizational relationships vital
to the success of the project.
- Develops a communications strategy (including multiple
communication method) to keep the organization updated on project
- Communicates expectations and deliverables to stakeholders in a
timely and clear fashion using multiple communication vehicles
(e.g., presentations, emails, etc.).
- Performs related duties as required
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or
university in Business, Finance, Public Policy, Education
Management or a related field of study
- Two to four years of full-time professional work experience
demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Project management experience and/or experience working in
higher education preferred but not required
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and multiculturalism
- Commitment to the yearlong fellowship
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago