ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - PSYCHOLOGY
Ithaca College's Department of Psychology seeks Assistant Professor. Work at our Ithaca, NY campus. This is a full-time tenure-eligible position, a dual appointment with Psychology and Women’s and Gender Studies. Teaching responsibilities to include introduction to psychology, introduction to women’s and gender studies, a course in feminist psychology, and other courses as needed. Engage in scholarly & service activities. Use dedicated lab space to establish a research program.
Ph.D. (ABD) in Psychology
Interested applicants must apply online at https://ehwy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/464/?utm_medium=jobshare and attach the following documents:
1. a cover letter that addresses your interest in this particular position
2. a current and complete curriculum vitae
3. a statement of teaching philosophy that provides evidence of a commitment to teaching undergraduates
4. a statement of research plans
5. a statement on inclusive excellence indicating your past experiences, current interests, engagement and/or future goals to promote a climate of inclusive excellence,
6. and the names and contact information of three references.
Questions about online application should be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (607) 274-8000.
EEO/AA/Title IX Employer; Ithaca College is committed to building a diverse academic community and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply. Experience that contributes to the diversity of the college is appreciated.