Marketing Services Manager
Marketing Services Manager
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Restoration Center (NOAA RC) has partnered with Florida Sea Grant (FSG) to plan, coordinate, and deliver communications, education and outreach programming in support of a seven-year program focused on reducing discard mortality from barotrauma in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) recreational reef fisheries. The program looks to provide education, outreach and release gear to tens of thousands of GOM recreational reef anglers resulting in increased visibility, awareness, and use of fish descending devices as a best release practice. University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Communications Services (UF IFAS-ICS) will support the marketing and communications component of this program through branding, graphic design, website design and development, social and print media and procurement, warehousing and distribution of barotrauma mitigation tools.
UF IFAS-ICS seeks a Marketing Services Manager (MSM) to coordinate marketing and communication components in collaboration with FSG and the NOAA RC. The MSM will contribute to the design and execution of the marketing and promotional campaign as well as manage the workflow (internal and outsourced) in support of the program. The MSM will report directly to the Associate Vice President for ICS and interface with the Sustainable Fisheries Communications Manager (SFCM), Human Dimensions (H-D) Specialist and NOAA RC team to develop, coordinate, and implement the marketing-related workflow. The position will be renewed annually for up to six years, based on a performance assessment and program needs.
Essential functions include:
Facilitate and manage internal workflow within UF/IFAS Communications in support of branding and graphic design, website development and maintenance, social and print media in support of the sustainable angling program.
Maintenance and evaluation of communication products and tools including social media, web, and print media. Evaluation includes summarizing and improving products based on analytics and input from the SFCM and H-D Specialist.
Facilitate and manage outsourced workflow through procuring services from vendors and managing contracts. Examples of potential outsourced work include communications products, marketing agencies, web assistance, and print and digital media product development.
Provide input to marketing and communication strategies to meet the evolving needs of the program.
Coordinate the procurement, warehousing, and distribution of barotrauma mitigation tools through the UF/IFAS Extension Bookstore.
Expected salary range of $58,000-$65,000; commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
- Master’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related field; or a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related field and 2+ years of experience in the development and implementation of communications campaigns, public relations campaigns, editorial planning, writing, editing, social media, and/or project management coordination.
- Knowledge of the recreational angling and/or outdoor industry.
- The ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team toward organizational objectives.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and a list of three references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This is a time-limited position.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge