Adjunct - Intensive English
International Programs at Washburn University invites applications for a part-time adjunct position. This is a one semester position with the possibility of renewal by semester. Teaching responsibilities include in-person college preparatory courses for non-native English-speaking students in reading, speaking/listening, or writing.
- Master’s in TESOL, or similarly named program involving English language teaching, or a master’s degree supplemented with an English language teaching certificate.
Availability or class schedule:
- Summer 2021: June 28-July 30, half-days on weekdays.
- Fall 2021: August 23 to December 17, classes meet four times a week.
Application Procedures: Please send CVs, cover letter, and transcripts to email@example.com .
The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check prior to hire. Official transcripts are required once hired.
Washburn is dedicated to providing a student-centered and teaching focused academic environment and a curriculum that engages the diversity of human experience across the globe. We seek candidates who are committed to Washburn’s efforts to create a climate that fosters the growth and development of a diverse student body, and we encourage applications from members of groups that have been historically underrepresented in higher education. Application materials should clearly articulate how the candidate will contribute to the University’s commitment to diversity and inclusion through their teaching, research, and/or service.
Washburn University is an EOE. Washburn University provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or marital or parental status.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Topeka
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Topeka
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Topeka
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Topeka
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Topeka