Job Code/Title 83001 - H - Research Coordinator 1 Position Number HU1364 Working Title Research Coordinator Department Internal Medicine Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $25.00 - $30.00 Campus MCV Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? Yes - Continuation of this position depends on funding of the grant. Sensitive Position Yes- A pre-employment fingerprint background check will be required. Resource Critical No Description of the Job
Responsible for the compliant coordination of clinical research activities including registries. Collaborate closely with all members of the clinical research team, under the direction of the Principal Investigator (PI) to ensure that all federal/state/local and institutional requirements are followed in the department of Internal Medicine. May need to develop or have core competencies in taking vital signs, specimen processing and medication distribution.
• Several years of clinical research experience required
• Advanced knowledge of FDA regulations and guidelines
• Good communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a diverse environment required
• Clinical skills training for basic care partners
• Certified Clinical Research Professionals /Certified Clinical Research Coordinator certification and experience in data collection related to health profession
• Experience in Infectious Diseases and HIV Research
Job Open Date 04/20/2021 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/105345 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe your work experience, education, and training
that is directly related to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application