Adjunct Faculty, IMR Instructional and Curriculum Development
Posting Number F00672 Position Title Adjunct Faculty, IMR Instructional and Curriculum Development Internal Position Title Department Engineering/Math/Phy Sci Div Position Type Part-Time Faculty Job Family Adjunct Faculty Job Summary
The College of Lake County is looking for Adjunct Faculty, IMR Instructional and Curriculum Development. Under the administrative supervision of the Engineering, Math, and Physical Sciences Dean, the Adjunct Faculty, IMR Instructional and Curriculum Development works with faculty and staff to plan, develop, curriculum and instructional design for programs in Industrial Maintenance, Mechatronics, and possibly other related areas.The faculty member will assist with planning and development of the curriculum.
The College of Lake County ( CLC ) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Mechatronics, ARM, Industrial Maintenance, CNC / MTT or other areas.
2. Previous experience in curriculum development.
1. Bilingual in Spanish and English
Posting Date 04/20/2021 Closing Date 05/03/2021 Expected Start Date 05/03/2021 Special Instructions Summary Pay Rate Per adjunct contract. Full-Time/Part-Time Part-Time Location Grayslake Total Hours per week per agreement Work Schedule
The number of hours and schedule will be determined with the Dean of EMPS and based on the Non-Instructional Alternative Load hour payment agreement.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Software Testing Required None Interview Process Requirements None Summary of Essential Functions
1. Work closely with academic, administrative and other partnering entities in planning
and developing curriculum and industrial design.
2. Assist in the completion of forms, paperwork, and submissions to implement curriculum changes.
3. Other duties as assigned.
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a field related to
Mechatronics, ARM, Industrial Maintenance, CNC/MTT or other areas?
- * Do you have previous experience in curriculum development?
- * Are you bilingual in Spanish and English?
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 2
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Engineering Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Academic Affairs Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake