Administrative Analyst I/CSRI (UEC)
Administrative Analyst I/CSRI (UEC)
California State University, San Bernardino
About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We're responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, “non-exempt”, benefited position through June 30, 2021 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance). One position available.
Salary: $3,231 to $6,031 per month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Cal State San Bernardino Reentry Initiative (CSRI) is an education-based comprehensive program that offers services to parolees returning to society after incarceration. With a wide variety of offerings, CSRI addresses each parolee's criminogenic needs, aiming to increase community safety, break the cycle of incarceration, and reduce the risk of individuals reoffending.
40 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, 8:45am-5:15pm, Monday-Friday (with some evenings and Saturdays required). Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed beginning May 3, 2021.
To apply through our new CSU Recruit System, please CLICK HERE.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Posting financial transactions.
- Collecting time and attendance reports.
- Preparing purchase orders and requisitions.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparing materials.
- Assist the Administrative Analyst II position in the preparation of monthly invoices and accounts payable documentation.
- Act as liaison with employees in the accounting offices of UEC and CSUSB, ensuring fiscal paperwork moves swiftly and is processed on time.
- Navigate the CSUSB procurement system, conducting the daily mechanics of purchasing, inventory, and associated record keeping.
- Ensure all supply/inventory needs of each Day Reporting Center are met in a timely fashion.
- Act as primary liaison to UEC for payroll, ensuring timely payment of salaries and working with UEC to resolve issues.
- Utilizing CSUSB's financial management system thoroughly, assist UEC and Sponsored Program staff in reconciling CSUSB's financial warehouse, CSRI's internal fiscal system, and the invoices submitted to CSRI's funder.
- Act as liaison between CSRI's funder and UEC regarding invoicing issues and manage the revision process, when needed.
- Act as HR liaison with UEC, facilitating confidential paper flow and coordinating communication between disparate stakeholders.
- Assist with the scheduling for CSRI's administrative division, helping with meeting coordination, planning and preparation, and execution.
- Assist with the planning and execution of certain CSRI events.
- Coordinate other staff in planning, purchasing, and execution of events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement (Download PDF reader)
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans (Download PDF reader)
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment. The selected candidate must also furnish evidence of freedom from active tuberculosis and Live Scan fingerprinting clearance as a condition of employment.
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu