Assistant Professor (Director of Psychiatric Genetics)
The Menninger Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine has an opening for a full time Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) position. This position come with a faculty appointment with the Co-Primary appointments in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics with a competitive salary.
- Clinical duties include patient care responsibilities, clinical care, supervision of residents, fellows and medical students and teaching at Ben Taub Hospital, with a focus on Schizophrenia and other disorders of interest. Faculty in this position will serve as the Chief of Psychiatric Genetics in the Neuropsychiatry Division of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
- Research duties include expanding Departments' research mission in the key area of Psychiatric Genetics with a focus on Schizophrenia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and other major Neuropsychiatric Disorders.
Interested candidates must complete this employment application to be considered and applicants are encouraged to email a CV and a cover letter to Wayne.Goodman@bcm.edu ; Asim Shah firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Education: M.D.
- Minimum Job Experience: Related experience or training required.
- Minimum Certification/Licenses/Registration Must be licensed by the Texas Medical Board.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston