Adjunct Faculty - Student Success
- The History and Social Sciences department at Middlesex College
invites applications for part-time Adjunct Faculty Members to teach
Student Success during the 2021-2022 Academic Year:
- Master’s Degree in the subject or a related discipline
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Subject matter expertise
- Experience teaching in a remote environment
- Familiarity with Canvas
- Experience teaching in higher education
Please indicate day, evening, and/or Saturday availability in your application. Note that the rate of pay is determined by the collective bargaining agreement.
Please be aware that this is an adjunct pool position. Your completed application will enable hiring officials to contact you at some point in the future if and when a hiring need arises for a future semester.