Manager, Information Technology Availability Center (ITAC) - (STA007221)
Manages technical support staff in monitoring mission critical systems and networks, including testing and analysis of components for voice, data, video and computing networks. Oversees the daily operations of the Information Technology Availability Center (ITAC).
- Manages ITAC technical staff, to include scheduling assignments, evaluating performance and technical guidance.
- Oversees the development and execution of testing and technical analysis of complex software, hardware and transmissions systems.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and manuals for operations; assists with strategic planning and goals for the unit.
- Provides training and development opportunities for staff.
- Responsible for arranging service agreements within the UHS community.
- Serves as primary contact for internal and external customers needing resolution or clarification of system failures or degradations.
- Manages assigned projects.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Information / Preferred Qualifications:
- Network Operations Center experience is preferred
- Experience with Enterprise monitoring tools
- Experience with Incident Management procedures
- Experience with Service Continuity procedures during emergency events, inclement weather, pandemics & etc.
- The IT Availability Center is a 24/7 operation
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated and goal driven
- Must have great leadership and organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
Note: Applicants please attach (3) three professional references with your submission
Notes to Applicant: 11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston