Contract Faculty - Biological Sciences
The Department of Biological Sciences at Seton hall university invites applications for a contract faculty position for the term of Fall 2021-Spring 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will teach courses required of biology majors, such as General Biology and Cell Biology, offer biology major electives complementary to our existing repertoire.
Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Biology-related disciplines.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please submit cover letter, resume, and teaching philosophy through the online application portal. Please arrange to have letters of reference sent to Ms. Anjeanette Cook via email at Anjeanette.Cook@shu.edu or regular mail to the following address, Ms. Anjeanette Cook, Department of Biological Sciences, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Biology & Life Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Science & Technology Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange