Research Technician I
Dr. Jung is seeking a technician to carry out routine laboratory procedures as directed. These will include biochemical sample preparations for Mass Spectrometry based Proteomics. It would also include Mass Spectrometry operation, maintenance and data collection.
- Routine biochemical and cell biological assays using standard operating procedures.
- Sample preparation for Mass Spectrometry based -Omics research.
- Enzymatic digestion of proteins and peptide separation.
- Daily operation and maintenance of Mass Spectrometry instruments.
- Mass Spectrometry data collection and processing using computer software.
- Prepare routine laboratory chemical supplies, and buffers.
- Report and documents results of experiments.
- Associate's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Two years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston