Business Intelligence Analyst, PSS2
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business support needs.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Evaluate business processes, gather requirements, help establish and document specifications for development.
- Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Developers to estimate project impact.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Provide general technical support for various administrative applications throughout campus.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Act as an interface with IRT to communicate and advocate for longer term improvements, and ensure that technical solutions are aligned with Rowan’s technology direction.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Guide clients through the System/Software, Development, Life Cycle and IT Acquisition Process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Strong technology, analytical, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient in standard query tools such as SQL.
- Knowledge of databases, database relationships, interfaces, and integration techniques
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience in implementing
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro