Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (Bookstore)
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Shipping/Receiving Coordinator in the campus bookstore supports learning by processing all inbound and outbound shipments, assisting in supervising sales floor, including but not limited to cashier area, maintaining inventory levels, merchandising and customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High school graduate with some college preferred.
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Previous supervisory responsibility experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills, and communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and accurate.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines as required.
- Ability to interact verbally in person, over telephone and via various media.
- Ability to push, pull or lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora