Application Developer 1 - (STA007224)
Develops and modifies application programs and ad-hoc programs in support of a user department or a university/college program or function, under direct supervision.
- Codes, tests, debugs, modifies and troubleshoots application programs and ad-hoc programs in accordance with shop standards.
- Develops, tests and runs ad-hoc programs to create reports, rosters, etc.
- Assists with installation, testing and troubleshooting of vendor-supported applications.
- Assists users with understanding, testing and using programs, which includes running programs for users.
- Documents data structures, run streams, applications, programs and other objects according to generally accepted practices.
- Provides departmental support for enterprise systems; identifies problems with an application or function.
- Learns new technologies and techniques.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and No experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
No experience is required.
Notes to Applicant: 1723919
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston