Financial Coordinator 2 - (STA007240)
Coordinates the financial operations of a large or complex unit. May oversee the activities of clerical financial support personnel.
1. Reconciles the unit's financial accounts and monitors revenue and expenditure budgets.
2. Compiles recurring and ad hoc financial reports for management and faculty; advises management and faculty on status of accounts.
3. May serve as liaison to Office of Grants and Contracts regarding financial issues.
4. Oversees the cash handling function for the unit, including, but not limited to petty cash, gift transmittals and travel reimbursements.
5. Oversees the preparation of financial documents; reviews financial documents for accuracy and availability of funds.
6. Researches and corrects reconciliation discrepancies with reallocations and journal vouchers.
7. Participates in the annual budget development process.
8. Performs other job-related duties as required.
Additional Job Posting Information:
*Experience in lieu of education
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: 1003337