Assistant Professor of Psychology - School Psychology Program
About Our Lady of the Lake University:
OLLU, founded in 1895 by the Congregation of Divine Providence, is a coeducational comprehensive institution with an enrollment of more than 3,100 students. With its main residential campus in San Antonio and non-traditional programs in San Antonio, Houston, the Rio Grande Valley (La Feria), and online, OLLU has a presence in two of the largest cities in Texas, the border region, and literally around the world.
The University offers more than 30 undergraduate majors and minors, 14 master's programs and three doctoral programs through its College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Leadership, and the College of Professional Studies. OLLU offers classes in daytime, evening, weekend and online formats.
- Teach a 4/4 contract -Assessment and Organization courses negotiable.
- Supervise Practicum Students in School Psychology.
- Assist with Program Management.
- Teach students in MS courses from Accelerated Bachelors to Masters or Doctoral Program.
- Summer Teaching Contract available.
- PhD in School Psychology.
- LSSP in Texas or License Eligible.
- Three Years K-12 Employment Experience.
- Experience with Specials Education and School Psychology Committees, Federal Regulations and Processes.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Licensed Psychologist.
The Psychology Department of Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) seeks a skilled, vibrant, diligent colleague for the position of Assistant Professor of Psychology (School Psychology Program). As an Hispanic Serving Institution, (HSI), OLLU prioritizes cultural attunement, humility, social justice and culturally-informed- ethics. OLLU faculty train students in accordance with our mission to serve the local and global communities with faith and wisdom to improve the world. On the foundation of faith, wisdom and trust in Providence, Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) prepares graduates to transform their communities, families and professions.
For more information contact Dr. Kristin O'Donnell at Klodonnell@Ollusa.edu
Please complete the online Application for Academic Employment and attach the following: letter of Interest denoting position for which applying, Resume and/or Curriculum Vitae, Copies of all transcripts reflecting receipt of terminal degree in discipline for which applying, and a listing of three professional references. For consideration for Academic Employment, all materials above must be submitted together and at one time. Incomplete packets for academic employment will not be considered.