Sponsored Programs Analyst
The Sponsored Programs Analyst provides pre-award support for Pediatrics-Diabetes and Endocrinology for extramural funding through research and service grants, cooperative agreements, subawards, and contracts. Serves as a source of expertise for federal, state, industry, and private foundation application and award policies. Develops budgets and applications, and progress reports. May perform post-award grants administration and accounting functions on grant accounts.
- Works directly with faculty to prepare the budget and administrative sections of grant applications.
- Prepares applications in ASSIST, Workspace, and other federal and non-federal grant application portals.
- Manages the entire pre-award submission processes; monitors proposal routing for required approvals and works with the Sponsored Programs Office to ensure submission by the sponsor deadline.
- Ensures all compliance and training requirements for application funding are met.
- Reviews and reconcile financial activities on all grant accounts within Section(s) on a monthly basis and routinely meets with PI to ensure accuracy of activity posting to accounts.
- Maintains an updated list of grant accounts, number of awards, faculty effort on grants, number of submissions, or other statistics related to grant reporting as requested by leadership.
- Contributes pre-award activity information as part of monthly Section leadership and individual faculty meetings.
- Facilitates the preparation of progress reports and budgets for quarterly/biannual/annual reporting purposes.
- Reads and interprets sponsor application guidelines and award policies.
- Budgets and grant application development across a variety of sponsor platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Certification by the National Council of University Research Administration (NCURA).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and utilize critical thinking skills.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Research Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Grants & Contracts Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston