Integrated Project Manager - Marketing Communication
TheMarketing and Communicationsdepartment invites
applications for aIntegrated Project Managerposition.
Members of the Marketing and Communications team are storytellers who create engaging and dynamic marketing messages and materials that raise the profile and awareness of St. Catherine University. Members of this team serve as the voice of St. Kate’s, representing our diverse student body, our commitment to social justice, and helping to achieve our organizational mission.
TheIntegrated Project Managerdelivers accurate and punctual marketing & communication projects, maintaining the schedule and all aspects of movement of projects, tasks, and overall project management for print communications, website projects, creative design, digital marketing, and any other functional aspects through the respective internal processes. This includes collaborating closely with clients to communicate status, gather needed assets, and manage expectations.
- Organize, track and communicate the progress of all
interdisciplinary, multi-element projects from inception through
- Update and maintain the project management system.
- Create and nurture positive relationships with internal and
external partners and clients, communicating effectively and
respectfully with people of all cultural backgrounds and
- Intake new projects to ensure all need information, assets, and
budget are provided.
- Create and manage project timelines.
- Work with project team to ensure timely completion of all
- Assign projects and manage team capacity and
- Develop and maintain annual project schedule of all integrated
marketing work for internal clients and MarComm team.
- Maintain project management tools processes for use and
techniques and continued education within MarComm team.
- Develop new systems processes as necessary.
- Research, analysis of process efficacy, latest best practices, etc.
Year-long programmatic needs include:
- University awareness campaigns, event sponsorship,
- Admissions and recruitment efforts for all colleges
- Development projects for alumni relations and
- Marketing Communication for the university magazine and other
- President’s office for the opening convocation, commencement ceremonies, retirement, etc.
St. Catherine University in St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a comprehensive Catholic university and home to one of the nation’s largest colleges for women, with associate and graduate programs for all genders. Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in 1905, the University integrates liberal arts and professional education within the Catholic traditions of intellectual inquiry and social teaching. Committed to excellence and opportunity, St. Catherine enrolls nearly 5,000 students in certificate, associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral programs in traditional day and evening/weekend/online formats. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, publications,
business or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in project coordination or
marketing project management
- Experience planning and leading multi-discipline projects from
inception to completion.
- Experience using best practices and technology in project
- Experience presenting and explain projects to clients with
various levels of communications and marketing expertise
- Experience designing project outcomes that integrate a variety of media (e.g. print, web, email, mobile, etc.) and use media strategically.
St. Catherine University is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to inclusion reflects the central value of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet to “love of neighbor without distinction” and provides a learning and working environment that is enriched by the diversity of all our members. Individuals of religious, racial, ethnic, gender identity, nation of origin, or disability groups that have traditionally had less representation in higher education are encouraged to apply. Should you need an interview accommodation please contact us email@example.com 651-690-6565.Application instructions for STAFF
Careersto apply. When applying, please submit a cover letter
and resume. Three references and successful completion of a
background check will be required for employment. Application
deadline is April 18, 2021.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace / Tobacco Free Workplace
Our university is a proud member of the Upper MidwestHERCand is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- *What is your highest level of
- Some high school
- High school diploma or GED
- Some college
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Some graduate school
- Master's degree
- Professional degree (e.g., JD, MD)
- Doctoral degree
- *For any degrees beyond high school,
what was your area of focus?
(Open Ended Question)
- *How many years of experience in
project coordination or marketing project management do you have?
- None to some
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years or more
- *Give one, brief example of when you
have made strategic use of a variety of media in a project. EX:
print, web, email, mobile, social, etc.
(Open Ended Question)
- *St. Kate’s is committed to making
Inclusive Excellence a reality and has identified “Drive a Culture
of Inclusive Excellence” as one of six priorities in the strategic
plan. Give a specific example of how you have promoted a culture
that values diversity, equity and inclusion in your current or
(Open Ended Question)
- *Are you presently legally authorized
to work in the United States for any U.S. employer? Please be aware
that St. Catherine University is only able to consider candidates
who are authorized to work in the United States.
- *St. Catherine University welcomes
applications from candidates who are traditionally
under-represented. We are happy to consider candidates who are
currently in possession of a temporary work visa, however, please
be aware that we do not offer employment visa sponsorship. Will you
now or in the future require an employer to sponsor you for an
employment-based visa/status in the U.S. (e.g. H-1B status)?
- *Can you perform the essential
functions of this position with or without accommodation?
- *How did you hear about this
- St. Catherine University website
- St. Catherine University employee
- Academic Jobs
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- Association of Catholic Colleges/Universities
- Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- College or University website
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
- Google Jobs
- Higher Education Case Managers Association (HECMA)
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Hispanic Outlook on Education Magazine
- Inside Higher Ed
- Insight Into Diversity
- Latinos in Higher Ed
- LGBTQ in Higher Education
- Minnesota College Professionals Association
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- MinnesotaWorks.net/Minnesota Workforce Center
- Minority Jobs
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Conference on Race and Ethnicity (NCORE)
- People of Color in Higher Education
- Pioneer Press
- Pollen Midwest
- Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce (SPACC)
- Star Tribune
- Twin Cities Senior Student Affairs Officers listserv
- Women in Higher Education
- Cover Letter
- Other Document 1
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul