- Experience working with diverse populations preferred.
- Ability to work as a team player in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
MASTER'S DEGREE, or higher, or equivalent in COUNSELING, with current LPC or LLPC in the State Michigan within two (2) years of date of hire.
To be considered, applicant is preferred to have the following experiences but not limited to:
1. Minimum of one year adjunct or full-time community college or other post-secondary counseling experience
2. Demonstrated experience with diverse populations
3. Experience in Career Counseling
4. Experience teaching CNS type courses or seminars such as orientations, employment skills/placement, personal growth
5. Leadership or active participation in academic program initiatives, professional organizations and/or related activities
6. Experience in related counseling areas
7. High School Counselor experience
8. Familiar with Michigan Works Programs
9. Demonstrated competency in computer technology, including but not limited to MS Office, video conferencing, email messaging, and student record systems
For consideration, all applicants must complete and submit an online application accompanied by: cover letter, current resume, list of three references with contact information and copies of transcripts for all conferred degrees
NOTE: All information requested must be submitted to evaluate your qualifications. Transcripts must show required degrees were conferred prior to the closing date of the job posting. Failure to submit all required documentation will eliminate an applicant from further consideration.