Responsible for monitoring and managing the accuracy of billing as it related to tuition and registration fees. Validate and post tuition reductions, scholarships and grants associated with quarterly offers and/or promotions. Respond to internal Bursar queue inquiries as it relates to billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posting charges and transactions associated with tuition and fees
- Troubleshoot and solve billing related inquiries and escalations
- Provide customer service to students as it related to billing inquiries
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of 1098-T tax forms
- Reconcile tuition and registration statistics to include tracking and analysis
- Back up support for applying exemptions, reductions and petition requests
- Provide support to other student facing groups such as Student Support, Advising and Financial Aid
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a focus on Accounting preferred.
- At least two years A/R, billing and/or collection experience required, preferably in a university setting.
- Must have a working knowledge base of desktop computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and have the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia