Data Lead, Salesforce
Data Lead, Salesforce
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$53.000 - $84,800 (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Dallas College is seeking a Salesforce Data Lead to join our CRM team. This position plays a critical role in ensuring college-wide user adoption of the Salesforce CRM platform. The position will be part of a team of individuals supporting the managed implementation of a college-wide platform to capture the journey and relationships of all stakeholders in the Dallas College ecosystem.
The Salesforce Data Lead will be a liaison guiding individuals through individualized CRM integration into their daily work processes to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, impact, and collaboration in delivering Dallas College programs and services. The Salesforce Data Lead will deliver successful solutions by supporting users, offering guidance, building reports, and dashboards to ensure Dallas College users have the capacity to maximize the capabilities of the CRM platform.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience working with Salesforce
• Experience working with data analytics and visualization, such as Salesforce, Tableau, and/or PowerBI.
• Experience communicating valuable data insights to help guide organizational decision-making.
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business, technology, and interpersonal communications concepts and communicate effectively with diverse technical staff and business stakeholders.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Proven ability to facilitate user adoption of technology.
• Comfortable working in situations where conflicting priorities and ambiguity must be managed.
• Analyzing multi-layered problems and proposing solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles of equity and inclusion and a demonstrated commitment to the promotion of diversity.
• Knowledge of compliance with pertinent state and federal laws and regulations, particularly around data privacy and PPI.
• Skilled in data-informed decision-making.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• High school diploma.
• 2+ years of combined experience
o working with data, data visualization, and/or CRM.
o creating reports, and compelling data visualization dashboards specific to individual end user needs.
o supporting major change initiatives including understanding basic concepts around process improvement, project planning, conflict resolution, team building, customer service, and data-based decision-making.
o End-user training
• Current and valid Texas driver’s license for offsite travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the administration of a college-wide Salesforce CRM database.
• Provide ongoing support to users through training and assistance to maximize their understanding and use of Salesforce CRM.
• Support and enhance a data-driven relationship management strategy that results in the creation of additional opportunities for students and employers in Dallas County.
• Helps develop analytical, ad-hoc and exception reports for business efficiency.
• Performs basic administrative functions including reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
• Provide support to key stakeholders in designing custom views, reporting, and dashboards to meet individual and department needs.
• Assist with documentation and training staff in system best practices and processes.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 14 Apr 2021 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Apr 2021 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas