Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$65,000 yr - $104,000 yr (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Dallas College is seeking a Salesforce Analyst to join our CRM team. The Salesforce Analyst plays a critical role in delivering successful solutions by managing users, data, and permissions; maintaining and customizing apps; and building reports, and dashboards. The Salesforce Analyst will be part of a team of individuals supporting the managed implementation of a college-wide platform to capture the journey and relationships of all stakeholders in the Dallas College ecosystem.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce to help drive organizational decision-making.
· Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
· Ability to translate customer objectives into technical requirements to design department views.
· Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business, technology, and interpersonal communications concepts and communicate effectively with diverse technical staff and business stakeholders.
· Very strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
· Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
· Comfortable working in situations where conflicting priorities and ambiguity must be managed.
· Ability to analyze multi-layered problems and propose solutions
· Demonstrated knowledge of principles of equity and inclusion and a demonstrated commitment to the promotion of diversity
· Knowledge of compliance with pertinent state and federal laws and regulations, particularly around data privacy and PPI.
· Skilled in data-informed decision-making.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
· Associate degree or higher. Official transcripts required
· Two (2) years combined experience
o administrating Salesforce
o creating custom automatic reporting, and compelling data visualization dashboards specific to individual end user needs.
o supporting major change initiatives including knowledge and skill in process improvement, project planning, conflict resolution, team building, customer service, and data-based decision-making concepts.
· End-user training
· Current and valid Texas driver’s license for offsite travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the administration and enhancement of a college-wide Salesforce CRM database.
· Provide ongoing support to users through training and assistance to maximize their understanding and use of Salesforce CRM.
· Support and enhance a data-driven relationship management strategy that results in the creation of additional opportunities for students and employers in Dallas County.
· Educate and inform Dallas College Salesforce users on the importance of data integrity and Salesforce CRM best practices.
· Understands Salesforce design and capabilities to ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded, and leveraged across the enterprise.
· Assist end-users with identifying needs and providing solutions, including creating custom workflows and automations as well as designing valuable automatic reporting and dashboards.
· Helps develop analytical, ad-hoc and exception reports for business efficiency.
· Provide support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes.
· Support the administration of a college-wide Salesforce CRM database, potentially including the creation and maintenance of forms, workflows, validation rules, automations, custom fields, report design and dashboard development, and data flow management.
· Help users resolve issues around systems, data clean up, record merges, ownership assignments, permissions, etc.
· Monitor syncs/integrations between tools, other internal systems, and third-party integrations.
· Assist with documentation and training staff on system best practices and processes.
· Develop and maintain system documentation and support the development and delivery of standardized end-user training.
Reports to: Senior Director, CRM and Relationship Management
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 14 Apr 2021 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Apr 2021 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas