Assistant Business Administrator - (STA007231)
1. Supervises and performs monthly reconciliation of accounts and generates monthly financial and budget reports for departments and major business/vendor areas.
2. Manages financial activities and accounts including auditing of all activities relating to budget allocations, revenue, expenditures, accounts payable, purchasing and human resources functions.
3. Monitors the preparation of all personnel and administrative documents and advises personnel on a variety of administrative issues; reviews documents for accuracy. Conducts orientation for part-time staff.
4. Assists the Business Administrator with the development of annual budgets.
5. Trains and supervises staff in financial, human resources and other administrative functions.
6. Oversees overall office administration in the absence of the Business Administrator.
7. Interprets, reviews and updates departmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the university.
8. Prepares reports for management use.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
This is an hourly position. The Salary Range is: $17.26- $22.01
Notes to Applicant: 1003337
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston