ERP Application Administrator I - (STA007230)
Provides application and security administration support to business process owners, functional analysts and technical analysts within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Provides security administration support to business process owners, functional analysts and technical architects of complex enterprise level applications to include maintenance of role and permission definitions, maintenance of user role assignments, maintenance of security objects and verification of user security access requests.
- Analyzes and resolves enterprise application security issues.
- Builds, implements, audits and monitors security and application access queries / reports in compliance with university policy and procedures. Performs scheduled system security reviews.
- Provides maintenance of workflow route definitions, and user role / route assignments.
- Provides monitoring of integration points between enterprise applications and external applications as defined by business process owners and technical architects.
- Develops and maintains current technical documentation in support of enterprise security and application administration.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
ADDITIONAL POSTING INFORMATION
- Successful candidate must be highly organized and able to work on multiple requests and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Campus Solutions security module
- Experience with PeopleSoft Query
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience with data and systems analysis and business process review, design and functionality
Strong preference for experience in the following software and skills:
- Data analysis skills
- Great attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Process Design and Functionality
- Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting
Notes to Applicant: ADDITIONAL POSTING INFORMATION • Successful candidate must be highly organized and able to work on multiple requests and projects simultaneously • Familiar with Campus Solutions security module • Experience with PeopleSoft Query • Bachelor's degree • At least 1 year of experience with data and systems analysis and business process review, design and functionality Strong preference for experience in the following software and skills: • Data analysis skills • Great attention to detail and highly organized • SQL • Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment; • Excellent problem-solving skills • Process Design and Functionality • Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting