Business Contracts Coordinator (HPM) - (STA007206)
Responsible for the management, workflow, and execution of multiple contracts processed through Office of Business Services.
- Ensures submitted contracts are in compliance with university and department policy and procedures; consults with requesting departments and make recommendation for changes, modifications, renewal, and extensions.
- Assist with interpretation of procurement, and policies and procedures regarding contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of contract filing system.
- Serves as Business Services liaison between the department of Purchasing and the Office of Contract Administration.
- Receive and review contracts for completion, including identifying funding sources, signature approval, and ensures procurement process has been followed.
- Contact vendors to finalize contracts and/or related documents.
- Verify and analyze financial transactions to ensure contract compensation terms have not been exceeded and allocations processed.
- May prepare expenditures reports for agreements and reports to management on balances.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work beingperformed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Information/ Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in state contract-related experience and knowledge in creating MS Excel pivot tables and formulas preferred.
Contract processing/procurement experience with State agencies or Higher Education Institutions a plus.
Experience compiling and reviewing contract documents and reports on inspection status, contract compliance, and quality control preferred.
Note : Please attach 3 professional references with your submission.
Notes to Applicant: 11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston