Full-Time Temporary Assistant Professor of Education - Framingham State University
The Department of Education invites applications for a one-year full-time temporary position in Education, at the rank of Assistant Professor based on experience, beginning Fall 2021. Responsibilities include a teaching load of three four-credit courses per semester, student advising, continuing scholarship, and service to the department and University community. A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion, teaching excellence, student/faculty collaboration, and professional growth is expected.
- Doctorate in Education or a related field
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience in grades PreK-6
- Early childhood teacher education experience at the university level
- Hybrid or online teaching experience at the university level
- Experience with or a demonstrated willingness to participate in teaching, mentoring, research, or service activities that promote the growth of an equitable, diverse, and inclusive academic environment.
This is a full-time, exempt, benefits-eligible position in the Massachusetts State College Association (MSCA) bargaining unit at the rank of Assistant Professor. Salary commensurate with experience in accordance with Appendix O of the MSCA contract (http://mscaunion.org/day-and-dgce-contracts/)
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.