Faculty, Information Technology
The faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in information Technology. This person will Instruct and evaluate student performance including, but not limited to computer programming, database programming/administration, gaming and simulation, and data communications and networking. Position will start in the Fall 2021 semester, August 2021.
Minimum education and experience include:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or appropriate, related discipline.
- Two (2) years of business, industry, government or nonprofit experience within the field of Information Technology, especially in the areas of network and systems administration, database administration, computer programming, programming web applications, or gaming and simulation.
- Related College teaching experience in Information Technology.
- Advanced coursework or experience in the following areas: computer gaming and simulation or database or computer programming or networking.
Minimum abilities and skills include:
- Interdisciplinary approach to education.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff, administration, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Sensitivity to the expectations of students, staff, administration, and the public.
- Developed organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent educational benefits for employees and dependents at Penn College and The Pennsylvania State University, and an exciting work experience as part of the Penn College family. For more information about Penn College, please visit our Web site at www.pct.edu. Please see the detailed job announcement on our website, and to submit an application: www.pct.edu/Jobs.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport
- Computer Sciences & Technology Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport