Seasonal Groundskeeper T99236
Xavier University is seeking applications for the position of Seasonal Groundskeeper. This is a 40 hour per week seasonal position with Xavier University Grounds. The period of employment is April 1 to October 31. Experience with walk behind mowers, backpack blowers, and string trimming is a plus. We also need landscape and horticulture help on campus. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to mulching, pulling weeds, mow crew help, picking up and emptying of trash receptacles, removal and installation of plant material, helping to keep Xavier grounds to a high standard of upkeep.
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a resume and contact information for three references on Xavier University's website by April 27, 2021.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Agriculture & Animal Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati