OPS Alumni Advancement Assistant
The Alumni Advancement Assistant assists with increasing the overall revenue of the Alumni Association.
Typical duties may include but are not limited to: • Increases annual revenue for the alumni association by building strategic partnerships with local businesses. • Promotes alumni programs such as the Forever and Eagle Society and Brick Paver program. • Researches affinity programs and business prospects for annual partnerships. • Creates and hosts networking opportunities for alumni. • Responsible for the operations and recruitment of the Future Eagles legacy program • Promote the Eagle Business Directory and build partnerships with the owners • Serve as the Development committee liaison for the FGCU Alumni Association Board of Directors Other Duties • Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree from and accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization. Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered. Demonstrated experience identifying new funding sources and engaging volunteers. Experience operating a personal computer and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook). Knowledge, Skills & Abilities • Knowledge of marketing principles, including promotion, fundraising, and public relations.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects within deadlines.
• Ability to think critically and make clear, well-reasoned and timely decisions.
• Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work collaboratively and build strategic relations with colleagues, coworkers, constituents, and volunteers.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport with university faculty, staff, students, and the general public.
• Ability to work evenings, nights and weekends as necessary. All employees are expected to:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Development & Advancement Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers