Special Events Operations Coordinator - (STA007213)
Coordinates financial operations and assists with the planning of events and activities for the Office of Special Events.
- Serves as the initial contact for event information and requests and is primary liaison to division Business Services Office.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of guest lists, invitations, programs and other printed event materials.
- Coordinates detailed program activities, registration, presentation items and information packets; provides guest assistance during the event.
- Initiates the search for event entertainment, and prepares contracts and other procurement instruments for services as assigned; researches payment issues with internal and external vendors.
- Prepares and processes all financial documents, and monitors cost center activity.
- Provides monthly financial reports for the office.
- Coordinates property inventory and serves as property custodian and vehicle fleet manager for the office.
- Maintains event calendar for the office.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: 1723919
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Alumni Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston