Administration Assessment /Evaluation Analyst - (STA007199)
Oversees assessment and evaluation activities for Office of Administration departments and programs, using quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Uses research methodology and analysis, including problem definition, study design, data collection, analysis, and application of findings to program enhancement.
- Oversees and conducts department assessments and program evaluations for ongoing improvement and innovation of programs, services, and facilities, using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Identifies trends and other relevant information using industry standard tools to include data visualization, business intelligence, association benchmarking programs, etc.
- Compiles and analyzes data for program and department analysis; writes reports to address findings and needed improvements for programs and services.
- Assembles data sets from multiple institutional sources to conduct benchmarking activities.
- Develops guidelines and standardizes the assessment and evaluation program; serves as the repository for departmental and program assessment and evaluation data.
- Prepares correspondence and reports related to assessment and activities including the contributions toward institutional student success, student development, and program quality.
- Administers business partner and association surveys, as needed, partnering with unit leadership.
- Leads focus groups activities for programs and services; provides reports and follow up to departmental leaders.
- Develops and presents workshops and seminars on program evaluation advancements to employees and leadership.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: Applicants should submit three samples of reports, surveys, or assessment plans as part of their portfolio.