Research Coordinator II
The research coordinator will work with a team of research coordinators in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, of which will work in collaboration to ensure successful execution of protocols and clinical trials. In this position the candidate will be primarily responsible for screening, enrollment, follow-up of research subjects and data entry of clinical trials in the division of Maternal - Fetal Medicine. Experience in a clinical setting and customer service is required.
- Organize and maintain study records and regulatory documents for research protocols.
- Blood saliva processing, storage and shipment of specimens.
- Responsible for tracking and inventory of blood and saliva specimens.
- Ensure study data accuracy per protocol, regulatory and BCM/TCH guidelines.
- Coordinate follow-up interviews with research subjects throughout study.
- Work on multiple clinical trials.
- Work for initial and continued approval for research protocols
and prepare documentation in BRAIN
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with computer spreadsheets and database
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.