Director of Recruitment
MOTLOW STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
is accepting applications for the following position:
Director of Recruitment
Position number: B99690
Motlow State is the fastest growing college in Tennessee. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of middle Tennessee and have four campuses that serve students from eleven counties. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes an excellent retirement package from the state of Tennessee, 401K plan with match, thirteen paid annual holidays in addition to annual and sick leave days, health and dental insurance, tuition discounts, and state employee discounts. Motlow positions are contingent upon funding availability and budget approval.
Bachelor’s degree in student services, business, education, marketing, or related field with a minimum two years progressively responsible experience in business, education, marketing, recruitment, or related student service area. Should have high level of initiative and motivation to achieve institutional goals, provide excellent customer service, and enroll qualified students. Must understand how to use data and information regarding recruitment, admission, financial aid, and retention in the application of an enrollment strategy. Must have the ability to effectively cultivate and maintain significant working relationships with all internal institutional divisions of the college as well as community members and organizations to support the enrollment growth of the college. Maintain established work schedule including some evenings, weekends, and travel to all Motlow campuses
The Director of Recruitment will be responsible for the design and implementation of comprehensive recruitment strategies to attract and enroll a qualified diverse student body in support of Motlow State Community College mission and Strategic Plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities listed are examples of work performed and may be modified as the needs of the college may dictate.
- Analyze and evaluate strategic and targeted recruitment needs. Plan, implement, and report on enrollment programs addressing such needs.
- Assist in development of communication strategies to address prospective students, program and enrollment inquiries, application processes, and pre-
- registration phases of the Motlow State Community College admissions process including New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Direct the analysis and reporting functions of all recruitment efforts, statistics, measures, and outcomes.
- Work with internal institutional divisions of the college to develop and implement electronic contact database regarding prospective students.
- Create long and short-term planning and evaluation strategies of recruitment
- processes and programs.
- Serve as primary contact for TBR directed recruitment initiatives and directives.
- Oversee the development and production of college-wide enrollment comparative reports on a semester basis.
- Ensure recruitment objectives, goals, budgets, policies, practices, and actions produce successful student recruitment results.
- Chair designated committees as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Office, Dept. 200
Motlow State Community College
Telephone (931) 393-1592, TDD (931 393-1621)
Motlow College is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Sections 504/ADA Employer
Motlow State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Smyrna
- Student Affairs Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Smyrna
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Smyrna
- Other Student Affairs Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Smyrna