Camp Middlesex Office Assistant
- SALARY: $12.00/per hour
OPENING DATE: 3/31/2021
CLOSING DATE: 5/31/2021 11:59 PM
UNIT: Unaffiliated (Part-time, seasonal)
DEPARTMENT: Continuing Education
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Lifelong Learning, Camp Director
The position assists the Camp Director in an 8-week, fast-paced summer college camp program for children entering grades 2–10.
- Assures all campers have appropriate health forms on file
- Performs daily inspection of classrooms/tents and meetings with instructors and staff.
- Performs filing, collating and record keeping.
- Packs weekly camp instructor bags.
- Maintains up-to-date reports.
- Delivers materials to instructors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to make independent decisions
- Capacity to handle diverse responsibilities and multi-task
SCHEDULE: June 28, 2021 to August 20, 2021 (No camp on July 5)
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Edison
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Edison
- Academic Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Edison
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Part Time jobs in Edison
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Edison