Adjunct Faculty - Visual, Performing and Media Arts
- The Visual, Performing and Media Arts department at Middlesex
College invites applications for part-time Adjunct Faculty Members
to teach the following subjects during the 2021-2022 Academic
- Visual Arts – In-person or remote online delivery with a focus on Fine Art materials
- Media Arts & Design (Advertising Graphic Design) –
In-person and remote online, with a focus on computer-based
software, equipment expertise and contemporary content
- Master’s Degree in the subject or a related discipline (MFA, or for Communication; a Master’s degree in Communication)
- Content expertise in subject area
- Experience teaching in a face to face, online or remote learning environment in higher education
- Familiarity with Canvas learning management system
- Active and inclusive pedagogy
- Experience teaching adult learners
Please indicate day, evening, and/or Saturday availability in your application. Note that the rate of pay is determined by the collective bargaining agreement.
Please be aware that this is an adjunct pool position. Your completed application will enable hiring officials to contact you at some point in the future if and when a hiring need arises for a future semester.