Assistant Vice Provost, Student Success
An opportunity is available for an inspiring, student-centered leader to lead a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring the success of the diverse community of students at Florida SouthWestern State College (FSW). Qualified leaders are invited to apply for the Assistant Vice Provost, Student Success position. This position provides leadership and supervision to the areas of, but not limited to, adaptive services; on-campus housing and residence life; student support services including mental and behavioral health; Food Pantry; student conduct; first year experience; campus recreation and wellness; intercultural and leadership development; student activities and engagement; first generation student programs; student governance; and student organizations. To read the full job description, click here.
Florida SouthWestern State College is a public college located in a five-county area of southwest Florida. With campuses in Fort Myers, Naples, Punta Gorda, a center in LaBelle, and outreach programs in Clewiston, FSW is proud to provide education to approximately 18,000 students. FSW offers 21 associate degree, 5 bachelor's degree, and 18 certificate programs, with an emphasis on healthcare, business, technology, and education programs. FSW is proud to hold the designation as a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI). The FSW community is composed of faculty, staff, and students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, and it embraces a diversity of programs, ideas, and people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in Student Development, Student Affairs Administration, Educational Administration or related
- Seven (7) years of full-time professional student services administrative experience at a regionally accredited College or university in positions of increasing responsibility. A minimum of three (3) of the seven (7) years must be at a level equivalent to a Director or Dean level or higher in student affairs administration
- Personal and educational philosophy compatible with the goals, objectives, and mission of Florida SouthWestern State College
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, and travel independently for College business, as required
Starting salary: $100,000. annually (this is an annual contact position)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter by May 2, 2021. The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran's status.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers