Financial Analyst II
Financial Analyst II will be responsible for conducting and documenting moderate to complex financial analysis projects for departmental leadership. Analyzes and presents recommendations to management group based on financial reporting. Increase leadership's productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools. Provide analysis of trends and forecasts by combining data from multiple sources and databases, while recommending actions for optimization.
Financial Analyst II conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis projects. Develops and prepares special financial reports. Analyzes and presents recommendations to management based on financial reports.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking as related to our group's existing business and planned expansion.
- Guide the cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending actions.
- Design and maintain a strong financial analysis foundation by creating forecasts and models.
- Analyze financial data and creates financial models for decision support, and reports on financial performance to department leadership. Financial analysis will be performed by using and combining data from multiple sources, including SAP, PowerBI, MS Excel, and other sources as provided by vendors.
- Analyze past medical service billing, collections, and revenue results by performing variance analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvement across our practice.
- Evaluate our group's financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence
activities within our group and via collaboration with external
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Three years of relevant experience is required.
- Experienced in SAP, PowerBI, SQL Database, and MS Excel.
- Prior experience in the health care field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.