Vice President of Student Affairs
Position Announcement #: ADMIN036 Classification: Range 7 Administrator
Applications accepted: April 12, 2021 through May 3, 2021
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2021
Salary: commensurate with experience Range: $86,922 - $139,080POSITION SUMMARY:
This executive position reports to the College President and is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the College's senior leadership team. We offer a collaborative, creative and culturally diverse work environment. If you care about advancing equity in student learning outcomes, see the value in working at a college that is driving toward become more “student-ready”, want to be supported in your efforts to grow professionally and be recognized for your contributions, then come and work for SCTCC.
The Vice President of Student Affairs is the College’s chief student affairs officer, reporting to the college president, and is responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation and administration of the college’s student affairs division, advocating on all matters pertaining to student affairs. The purpose of this position is to create environments that support learners’ academic success and personal growth while working with faculty, staff, student groups and other educational and community partners to develop co-curricular activities and services that are consistent with the College’s strategic plans and directions.
Education: Minimum master’s degree in Higher Education Leadership or related, doctorate preferred
Experience: Five years of progressively responsible experience, including senior level administrative experience in student affairs.
Other Special Requirements: Knowledge and/or experience in the management of college judicial processes. Experience leading ethnic, gender and multi-cultural initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to lead, supervise and manage all human and financial resources and functions of the Student Affairs Division, which includes admissions, recruitment, and enrollment management; advising; career services; records and registration; TRIO; campus life; athletics; academic support services; student conduct; mental health and student support services; accessibility services; and marketing.
- Knowledge of academic/student policies and procedures that ensures compliance with federal and state law, standards of accreditation, and contributes to organizational sustainability and student retention and success.
- Knowledge and experience with the implementation of due process in a higher education setting.
- Knowledge of quality principles that sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Skill in multiple communication formats, human relations, leadership, management, assessment, planning, implementation of policies and procedures and quality program improvement.
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal forms, inspire, lead, motivate, change systems, anticipate and solve problems, and resolve conflicts and work collaboratively to support and empower faculty, staff and students within the context of the mission and priorities of the College.
- Strong investigative skills; ability to deliver difficult or negative information with tact and diplomacy; intercultural communication skills; skills in managing crisis situations.
Submit your online application and supporting information to http://sctcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/1678. A cover letter, resume, and copies of college transcripts will be required as part of the application process. Review of applications will begin after May 3, 2021. For more information, contact Deb Holstad at 320-308-3227 or email@example.com. (PCN 01080789)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Cloud
- Education Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Cloud
- Education Administration & Leadership Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Cloud
- Other Education Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Cloud