Summer Office Assistant, Student Academic Services
Responsibilities include greeting/directing students and visitors; answering the phone; copying; filing; updating and maintaining databases; creating/updating flyers and office literature; on-campus errands; assisting with research, mailings; assist with International Student Orientation preparations; assisting staff to administer testing accommodations; maintaining a neat and clean common area; and other general office work.
Part time, flexible hours between the 8:30am and 4:30pm. Approximately 15-20 hours/week.
Applicant should be comfortable on the phone and in person with greeting students and faculty as well as guests to the office.
Applicant should have strong communication skills; attention to detail; able to take direction from multiple staff and prioritize; the ability to work on one’s own and also be self-motivated. Experience required in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher for certain tasks, as well as maintaining files in alphabetical order.
Confidentiality is a must in our office and students are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Pay Rate: 12.50 per hour.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs