Instructor of Social Responsibility and Sustainability
The Division of Social Responsibility and Sustainability within the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado Boulder is seeking two full-time instructors (non-tenure-track) with expertise in business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Successful candidates will engage students and faculty from diverse disciplines and actively participate in curriculum development and other programmatic initiatives that encourage curiosity and creativity within learning and research.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The University of Colorado Boulder and the city of Boulder offer a rich intellectual, cultural, recreational, and family-friendly environment. The Boulder area has been named as one of the top twenty tech cities in the country along with Denver and Colorado Springs. The University of Colorado and the Leeds School of Business are nationally recognized for the excellence of our faculty, programs, and students. Boulder is also recognized as one of the most desirable places to live in the US.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Job responsibilities include:
- Teaching courses that cover such topics as markets, ethics and social responsibility, and their fundamental impact on business and society.
- Developing instructional materials and engaging in service activities within the school.
- Full time instructor teaching requirements include seven three-credit courses, or equivalent, per academic year.
What You Should Know
The three-year appointments begin in August 2021.
What We Can Offer
Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and based on the University of Colorado pay scale. The annual salary range is $77,000-$80,000.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits , including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder .
Be Dynamic. Be Informed. Be Boulder.
What We Require
Demonstrated experience with innovative teaching approaches, such as class simulations and online software platforms, among others.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Taught at least two courses at university level in the fields of business, ethics, social responsibility, and broader multidisciplinary issues of related history and current context.
- Priority will be given to candidates with substantial business experience and to candidates with research background in related fields.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
During the application process you will need to enter contact information for one reference and we will request letters of recommendation and additional materials, if needed, as the search progresses.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs .
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder