Head Women's Gymnastics Coach
- The incumbent is responsible for planning and operating the gymnastics program within the policies of Winona State University, the WIAC, and the NCAA.
- Recruit quality student athletes for the gymnastics program.
- Promote and support Winona State University and the Athletic Department’s program mission and goals.
- Contribute to student growth and development.
- Support Winona State University's mission to enhance the intellectual, social, cultural and economic vitality of the people and communities we serve. Provide service to the university and community including the program, department, college, university and greater community.
- Represent Winona State University and the Athletic Department in a positive manner with a high degree of integrity and quality.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing, speaking, planning and organizational skills; strong interpersonal management skills, high energy, creativity, results-oriented mentality; and a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of two years coaching experience.
- Head coaching experience.
- Collegiate level coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA and WIAC rules and regulations.