Adjunct Faculty Credit - ABE/HSE Language Arts
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Days/evenings/weekends depending upon course schedule
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description: Teach Language Arts for successful completion of High School Equivalency exam to students without a High School Diploma. Instructors report to the ICCB-Adult Education funded AED department
Education Requirements: A Master's degree in Education related to a Language Arts field is preferred. Bachelor's degree in related field is a minimum requirement.
Experience Requirements: Experience teaching disadvantaged adults is highly desirable.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: April 09, 2021 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Art Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates