Adjunct Faculty Credit - Paralegal Studies - Law Office Technology
Starting Pay Rate : Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information : Days/evenings/weekends depending upon course schedule
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description : Teaching Law Office Technology, a Paralegal Studies Program course.
Education Requirements : Juris Doctor degree or Bachelor's degree with three years' experience as a practicing legal assistant/paralegal. Candidates with Juris Doctor degrees must have past experience training or supervising paralegals, if they have never been a practicing paralegal.
Experience Requirements : Minimum of one year college level teaching experience.
Required Documents : ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: April 09, 2021 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Women's & Gender Studies Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates