Vice President of Enrollment Management
Georgetown College, in the beautiful Bluegrass region of central Kentucky, is seeking applications for a Vice President of Enrollment Management. The Vice President for Enrollment Management reports directly to the President and serves with other senior administrators on the Executive Cabinet in managing and helping to lead the college. This position is responsible for the daily activities of the Enrollment Management Division, including the Admissions, International Admissions, and Financial Planning Offices. Thanks to record new student recruitment efforts and stronger retention, the college is experiencing significant undergraduate enrollment growth and seeks an enrollment management leader to build on this momentum.
Established in 1829, Georgetown College offers a championship-level education of the mind and heart in a vibrant Christian community. Georgetown is a distinguished private college in Kentucky, offering primarily undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and professions. Currently, its single graduate program is a Master of Arts in Education. A full range of information about Georgetown College is available on the website at www.georgetowncollege.edu.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage the offices of Admissions, International Admissions, and Financial Planning;
- Lead and manage regional, national, and international recruitment strategies;
- Manage the completion of enrollment projection models and regular reports;
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications Office to ensure an annual regional, national, and international marketing and communication plan to support the college’s recruitment efforts;
- Strategically use financial aid and counseling in the recruitment and retention of students, optimizing use of state, federal and institutional resources;
- Continually assess and strengthen Admissions and Financial Planning efforts and operations;
- Communicate with the college community on enrollment initiatives, progress, and results;
- Prepare and administer annual budgets;
- Assist with strategic planning activities of the college, with special attention to those having enrollment and financial implications;
- Represent Georgetown College Admissions, International Admissions, and Financial Planning at events and functions on campus, community, regional, national and international levels as required and appropriate;
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external constituencies, such as the Board of Trustees, administration, faculty, staff, alumni, high school counselors, enrolled students, prospective students and parents
- Assure accurate and prompt federal, state, and other reporting.
- Manages two subordinate supervisors: Admissions Executive Director who supervises approximately eight to ten employees and a Financial Planning Director who supervises four to five employees.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance of employees and coaching and supervising accordingly; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate should have no less than five years of college-level admissions or related professional experience. Academic preparation to the master’s level is preferred. This position requires effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from prospective students and families, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is necessary and experience with Technolution’s Slate CRM, Jenzabar or similar programs will prove helpful in this position.
Interested applicants may apply by following the link to upload a cover letter and resume. Please apply by May 7, 2021. Review of applicants will begin immediately and resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Georgetown College does not discriminate, either in the admission of students, hiring and promotion of employees, or in the administration of any educational policies, programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. Georgetown College is committed to enhancing diversity in its faculty, staff and student body. We encourage all qualified candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Georgetown
- Student Affairs Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Georgetown
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Georgetown
- Executive Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Georgetown
- Executive Directors Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Georgetown