Fund Management Specialist
TheInstitutional Advancement Operationsdepartment at St.
Catherine University invites applications for a Fund Management
Specialist position. This is a regular, full-time position.
TheFund Management Specialistwill join a collaborative and dedicated team within Institutional Advancement (IA) Operations. This position will organize and manage the gift and grant process through tracking, reporting and communications across the institution.
- Track and maintain all fund information for new and existing
funds (Agreements, budgets, amendments, etc.).
- Ensure consistency across the Advancement division and maintain
the gift fund process.
- Organize and manage the reporting suite and structures for
improved and consistent use.
- Ensure all University funds are coded with meaningful reporting
- Communicate with department partners on all fund related
- Communicate respectfully and build relationships of trust with people of all cultures and abilities, affirming the worth and preserving the dignity of individuals, families, and communities.
- Associate Degree
- Two years of data processing, project management, or related
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in higher education/academic setting
St. Catherine University is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to inclusion reflects the central value of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet to “love of neighbor without distinction” and provides a learning and working environment that is enriched by the diversity of all our members. Individuals of religious, racial, ethnic, gender identity, nation of origin, or disability groups that have traditionally had less representation in higher education are encouraged to apply. Should you need an interview accommodation please contact us at email@example.com or 651-690-6565.Application instructions for STAFF
VisitSt. Kate Careersto apply. Three references and successful completion of a background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Bryce Wildenauer firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is April 23, 2021.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace / Tobacco Free Workplace
Our university is a proud member of the Upper MidwestHERCand is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- *What is your highest degree earned?
- Some College
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- *How many years of data processing,
project management, or related experience do you have?
- 5 or more
- *Briefly explain your experience
working with MS Office and project management software.
(Open Ended Question)
- *St. Kate’s is committed to making
Inclusive Excellence a reality and has identified “Drive a Culture
of Inclusive Excellence” as one of six priorities in the strategic
plan. Give a specific example of how you have promoted a culture
that values diversity, equity and inclusion in your current or
(Open Ended Question)
- *Are you presently legally authorized
to work in the United States for any U.S. employer? Please be aware
that St. Catherine University is only able to consider candidates
who are authorized to work in the United States.
- *St. Catherine University welcomes
applications from candidates who are traditionally
under-represented. We are happy to consider candidates who are
currently in possession of a temporary work visa, however, please
be aware that we do not offer employment visa sponsorship. Will you
now or in the future require an employer to sponsor you for an
employment-based visa/status in the U.S. (e.g. H-1B status)?
- *Can you perform the essential
functions of this position with or without accommodation?
- *How did you hear about this
- St. Catherine University website
- St. Catherine University employee
- Academic Jobs
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- Association of Catholic Colleges/Universities
- Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- College or University website
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
- Google Jobs
- Higher Education Case Managers Association (HECMA)
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Hispanic Outlook on Education Magazine
- Inside Higher Ed
- Insight Into Diversity
- Latinos in Higher Ed
- LGBTQ in Higher Education
- Minnesota College Professionals Association
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- MinnesotaWorks.net/Minnesota Workforce Center
- Minority Jobs
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Conference on Race and Ethnicity (NCORE)
- People of Color in Higher Education
- Pioneer Press
- Pollen Midwest
- Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce (SPACC)
- Star Tribune
- Twin Cities Senior Student Affairs Officers listserv
- Women in Higher Education
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Distance Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul