University of Idaho
Division/College: University Research (Div)
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $18.79 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Program Coordinator/Administrative Assistant Senior supports the Institute for Modeling Collaboration and Innovation (IMCI) administrative leadership team with data collection for a variety of reports, grant proposal submissions, processing financial documents, coordinating and maintaining event calendars, arranging and organizing meetings and events, and IMCI communication efforts. With a customer-service mindset, the Program Coordinator/Administrative Assistant Senior serves as the first point of contact for IMCI by responding to inquiries, providing general information, and explaining services, programs, policies and procedures. This position provides expert support for administrative coordination by organizing and maintaining oversight of IMCI operations and records. This position ensures institute productivity by prioritizing projects and responses as necessary to maintain the flow of information and to meet deadlines, and by acting as a liaison between the IMCI administrative leadership team and IMCI participants, including faculty, staff, and students internal and external to the university. This staff position reports to the Program Manager.
HS degree or GED
- Experience: 3 years providing administrative or program support showing a progressive increase in responsibilities and decision-making; interpreting, applying, and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies, or services; researching, compiling, and summarizing data; editing and writing business correspondence using proper grammar and punctuation as demonstrated in the application materials; creating or maintaining websites using a content management system; coordinating multiple activities or projects simultaneously.
- Experience using computer software and applications for word processing, developing spreadsheets, to produce presentations, email and internet research.
- Experience to set priorities for assigned work to complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Experience: 5 years providing administrative or program support showing a progressive increase in responsibilities and decision-making; using WordPress, Zoho, RedCap, Adobe software suite; and grant proposal coordination.
- Working knowledge of the University of Idaho, its administrative policies and procedures, operations and services; communication and marketing principles; university financial systems and procedures and processes.
- Possess excellent oral communication skills.
- Established record of collaboration, professionalism and good intrapersonal skills with diverse constituents.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002765P
Posting Date: 04/06/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
First consideration of applicants will be April 20, 2021.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.