Talent Acquisition & Engagement Coordinator
UW System Title: Human Resources Assistant Essential Job Functions
If you’re passionate about nurturing authentic and intentional community connections while supporting a diverse and inclusive organization, we enthusiastically invite you to consider the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay as the next step in your Human Resources career.
The UW-Green Bay Office of Human Resources and Workforce Diversity is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition and Engagement Coordinator. The successful candidate will demonstrate support for the office's mission to guide the efforts to recruit, develop, engage, and retain a diverse community of faculty and staff members who meet the needs of a dynamic academic institution.
Under the general direction of Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist, this position will serve as a resource to foster an inclusive institutional culture and create and nurture intentional relationships with diverse communities both internal and external to UW-Green Bay. This position will be responsible for facilitating Human Resources activities that support the University’s mission and goals regarding equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI), and will enhance UW-Green Bay’s inclusive recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts which acknowledge, encourage, and celebrate those with diverse identities, beliefs, and cultural backgrounds.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition: provide full-cycle HR-related recruitment coordination for assigned areas; contribute to institutional recruitment strategies; participate on recruitment committees when requested.
- Affirmative Action, Inclusivity, and Equity: Assist with AA Plan development; provide support for Employee Resource Group activities; support/develop EDI-related initiatives.
- Talent Management & Development Assistance: Coordinate new employee orientation and onboarding; assist with training and development activities; collaborate on employee engagement initiatives.
- Employee Wellness: Lead the institutional Wellness Committee; design, development, implement, and/or attend wellness-related engagement activities; manage the wellness committee budget.
- Office Management & General HR Functions: provide reception and office support for the HR office; coordinate the HR budget; assist with website updates; miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication, or related field, or 2 years of directly related professional work experience
- Experience working with diverse underrepresented groups in a professional, internship, or volunteer capacity
- Working knowledge of desktop hardware and business software programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Bilingual, preferably in Spanish, Hmong, Somali, or Oneida
- Demonstrated experience in supporting organizational efforts to create and nurture a diverse and inclusive community
Conditions Of Appointment
The successful candidate will be expected to work inclusively and respectfully within a diverse campus community and practice civility in the workplace. The University welcomes applicants who are dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of inclusivity and equity as crucial components in the pursuit of organizational excellence.
In addition, the successful candidate will have strong oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills, demonstrated integrity and strong leadership, and the willingness to work independently and as part of a collaborative team. The University invites applicants who are dedicated to enriching the quality of life for students and the community by embracing the educational value of diversity, promoting environmental sustainability, encouraging engaged citizenship, and serving as an intellectual, cultural, and economic resource.
Position is a full-time University Staff appointment. The work hours for this position will be 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
A criminal conviction investigation will be conducted on the finalist(s). A six-month probationary period is required for this position. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, the University does not discriminate on the basis of arrest or conviction record.
All final candidates must be asked, prior to hire, whether they have been found to have engaged in, are currently under investigation for, or left employment during an active investigation in which they were accused of sexual violence or sexual harassment. When obtaining employment reference checks, these same sexual violence or sexual harassment questions must also be asked.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Human Resources.Salary
Hourly salary range of $19.50 - $22.00.
This position will earn an additional $0.60 per hour for all weekend hours worked and an additional $0.45 per hour for all hours worked between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
This position is not exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).BENEFIT DETAILS
The UW System provides an excellent benefits package, including participation in the Wisconsin State Retirement System.
- Total Compensation Estimator: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/totalcomp/
Please go to the full job posting at https://www.uwgb.edu/human-resources/employment/career-opportunities/talent-acquisition-engagement-coordinator/ and select the applicable application link.
Select the job title for which you are applying. Click the "Apply for Job" button. You must create an account and login before you can apply. If you are already a registered user, input your "User Name" and "Password” and select "Sign In." If you have not yet registered, click on "Register Now" to begin the registration process.
Please be sure to complete all required fields, and include all required documents before submitting your application. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit or attach any application materials. Files must be complete to be considered. Please include the following documents:
- Cover letter specifically addressing qualifications for the essential job functions
- Names and contact information for three references
If you have any questions, need accommodations, or submitted your application with missing materials, call or email:Human Resources Phone: (920) 465-2390 Email: email@example.com Application Deadline
To ensure consideration, please submit application materials by Sunday, April 25, 2021.
Note: The University of Wisconsin System will not reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing, except that the identity of the successful candidate will be released. See Wis.Stat. sec. 19.36(7).
For more information regarding the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the surrounding area, see our Campus and Community section. For Campus Safety information see our University Police website and our Annual Security Report (for a paper copy please contact the Office of Human Resources at (920) 465-2390). This report includes statistics about reported crimes, as well as information about crime prevention and campus security policies and procedures.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining a community which welcomes and values a climate supporting equal opportunity and difference among its members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, genetic information, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status (including disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran status), age, or disability.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Up to $29,000 Full Time jobs in Bellevue
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Up to $29,000 Full Time jobs in Bellevue
- Human Resources Administration Administrative Up to $29,000 Full Time jobs in Bellevue
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Administrative Up to $29,000 Full Time jobs in Bellevue