Cell Processing Technologist II
Performs therapeutic cell processing and cryopreservation for the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy.
- Performs therapeutic cell processing and cryopreservation for the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy.
- Develops, maintains, and improves computerized databases and electronic worksheets used for recording processing data and generates reports for patient files and QA/QC program.
- Supervises the activities of junior processing staff.
- Assures that activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implements the transition of new cell processing technologies.
- Ensures that the laboratory is fully prepared and stocked to perform scheduled and emergency cell processing at all times.
- Maintains and prepares equipment for use.
- Assists in the preparation and writing of abstracts, reports, papers, and presentations on the activities of the cell processing group.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field.
- Two years of relevant experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.